Friday, May 15, 2009

Curtain Colors That Go With Mustard Yellow Rug

What If: Bad Blood does not lie, Vince (Background).

New York City, at 23.04.

The figure of a young boy from the mane is silhouetted against the dark sky and the lights of the city, standing on the edge of a roof in the Financial District. He holds his arms against his chest, as if protecting something from the cruelty of those buildings, and it seems waiting for something or someone.
Whatever it is you do not expect much, agile silhouette jumps from one roof to another, occasionally throwing a silk thread to help.

so quickly Ethan James Evans, Spider-Man, his cousin Vince Izzy Tail reaches the agreed spot.

"What do you want from me, criminal?"

"Not heated Ethan, an alarm clock ..."

Vince turns to see a rabid Spider-Man, revealing a bundle in his arms wrapped around the tiny white figure of a sleeping child.

"So Vince is true ..."

"The old man ... let's say that's probably the only thing that I never needed to lie"

coolly discuss the two unlikely cousins, whose relations are broken because of the lives of the two totally opposite Mutants. Ethan takes off his mask and went to see the best of the small little face, and watching his features are soften.

"I bet that looks like the mother ... eh"

"Between us the mother is a big pussy. If Erin gets so big you'll need to tap your phone and close it at home "

" Will I? What do I have? "

followed by a hushed silence, broken only by the cars whizzing several feet down and some small movement of the restless sleep of Erin. Vince sighed.

"I have to ask to be her father. I can not grow. "

" ... "

"Do not look, do you prefer when you're angry. With you can have a future with me might have no chance to survive, I can barely look after myself. And believe me, my environment, it destroys. "

Another long silence, when Ethan turns, with considerable surprise of the Shadow of the Beast, a cigarette. Both New York look, it seems that from a city without problems, at that time of night. The small sneezes and wakes up, rubbing the little face with her hands.

"Izzy, if I do it just because it's your daughter ... not for you"

"I admire much your candor, and I'm glad not to have to fight with you to convince you to do it "

claw bends down to give a light kiss on the forehead of the baby, knowing that it will review the most likely. With a delicacy almost unnatural for him to stretch the bundle to Ethan, who takes the same tact. The child begins to cry because of the movements that expose the cold air, and Man Spider has a first chance to prove worth as a father when, rocking as he can. Far away, down in the Financial echo of the shots, which seem to give reason to Vince about the future of the girl in the black heart of the jungle.

"Listen to Ethan. Erin will never know about me, as long as I'm alive. I do not want to find out what kind of father would have risked. Only two other people know about this business, you will be able to help. They have already promised to keep secret about me.

"It's a bad story ... Vince lie a lifetime will be heavy, not to mention I'll have to find a mate to give more credence to the lie and give little support to the mother."

"How will you are not dicks My old friend ... "

" You're cute ... Rather, tell me who the other people "

"Gwynet Larsen, works at the Bugle. A good girl ... come on, maybe you might like, and solve the problem of companion. May also teach a few tricks that you learn is now "

Vince chuckles while Ethan throws a dirty look, the child has calmed down again and now sleeps in the arms of the new" father. "

"The other person is Blast

Ethan watching her cousin, piercing eyes full of mixed feelings, anger, pity, disappointment, bitterness, and not least resignation. Do not even know what to say on hearing the name of the Terrorist note of the Angels. Then moves a few steps, holding the little gently.

"Good luck Vince ... have faith"

The Spider finds the courage to say just that to the other animal, an animal that does not respond to his words, merely states that his cousin away as quickly, to an area of \u200b\u200bthe city much more civil. He shakes his long mane, and mutters something to himself. Back then to observe the dark metropolis, and a slight tingling warns him that a tear rolling down her cheeks dirty. Surprisingly the dryer with a sleeve of the nail.

"Stupid wind ... I knew I had to go out with glasses. I wonder if Connie has already finished his shift at the Strip Club, I want to relax ... "

So he goes away along another road and headed for far less noble objective and edifying to raise a daughter. Continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment