10:33 PM.
"Get out of my head!"
"If you tell me how I would be happy ... but believe me it is not easy, I'm not a telepath!"
Blast continues to walk undisturbed through the corridors devoid of light BMT Building. At the bottom of the stairs feel operatives who come to the floor. The invading the instinct to hurl away, and then frying their nerves.
A turn to the left, behind a door, and Blast is found in the bathroom.
"Do not make me angry ... you will not regret it bitterly!"
"Haha ... you have not noticed I'm into you ... do you want? Hit you alone? "
" I ... "
A look in the mirror. Startled at the sight of the girl reflected.
blacks and golden hair, the left eye completely black, which has never been able to express emotions, the right iris shows green, that on other occasions has expressed all the emotions that a human can experience.
Bassin, slim, sweet and terrifying at the same time.
"You! I would have to kill you long ago! What you done?!? "
" Yes, I ... and you ... more than I should kill you ... but it is not time to talk about who would kill people ... do you understand what happened ? I just remember I was on a yacht with my boyfriend, a beautiful starry night, with the city without lights you could see the whole sky. For dinner, there was most of all, I also had a few drinks' of wine even if I do not know ... I still have 21 years. Anyway, we danced all ser ... "
" AS YOU SPEAK! "
In reality, no one talks unless the speaker continues to give the red alert signal still for a few minutes. The two share the same thoughts, while the body is motionless, his eyes fix the mirror.
"Haha, it tells me my boyfriend. Um ... but my memories ... I stop here awakened within you ... ... well, with you. Lucky eh? "
" As a farmer who sees the invasion by locusts, harvest ... but I was fighting with your friends MCU racist ... ... and then here with you. Now, however, does not bother me, I have to get out of here ... if only I knew where I am! "
" Hey, and I do not think ...? Oh right, you go out even if you leave me ... "
The black eye following incredulous right arm that goes to finish her hair to frame better face ... not a "gesture by Blast.
"Stop ... I'm in charge here, otherwise I might as well give up!"
"What have I done? You would not be bad if you settle down a bit '. Anyway, I do not think just leaving it all to you. Do not you think you are stupid. "
" What makes you think that I will leave you still move the damn arm? "
" Have not you wondered why those operators out there are still alive? Did not want to fry? "
" ... it was you that you came here then? "
" Exactly ... I think I know where we are ... ... "
Speak ... or ... "
" Or what? Before you say I talk too much and then threaten me if I'm silent ... you're just weird! However, it is useless to you warm ... just past the guards will go towards the stairs "
***
The rumor that the building is now vulnerable BMT has spread through the city in a short time.
As usual, the voice first came to the ears of the criminals than to those of law enforcement.
(Continued ...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment