DEDICATION 2009
of "THE BRAND OF INFANT CLOTHING collective fantasy"
followed INDEX AND INTRODUCTION (next post)
Maggie
The people to thank because my project now has a form are many.
live in my thesis and her thanks to all of them.
The first Thanksgiving, I'll have to, go to Maggie. A girl that two years ago, from a hospital bed, with its tales showed me and the others huddled in the snail shell, pearls hidden in shells. Inspiring my thesis.
thanks to those who endured and supported me in recent months. All I would say.
To my parents. Their patience, understanding and intelligence are essential. The Christ who then glanced my project from the room and knocked on the side of every page, for each chapter of life. And my thanks to Moony for having been near and far, as always wonderful, I would say stellar.
Thanks to his friends, including my own, for their unconditional willingness in helping me with the conduct of interviews. Their children, the small players and small women with Pessano Bornago.
I thank all the children interviewed, have enriched my thesis and my days when I ventured into their imaginary almost regretting the look a bit 'critical reading many essays led me to take them.
Thanks to all the friends I have stretched out their hands from the beginning, I knew I could count on them. Franco, Antonio, Erika, to Mario, Clo, Christian, Bacchus, Valeria. Helium. Antony and Lorraine to the idea of \u200b\u200bthe trip. A heartfelt thanks to the availability of S. Antoinette. Giuliani was to be in a difficult time, and also to Nadia. A GioCoach and his class of athletes in the end I interviewed. But thanks, and so to Angiscu. A CinqueGennaio. A Uccio. A Fero, the Mic, Fuffolo and Anna. At Pia moved for months in my disorder. Thanks to Rina
She and her husband Romulus who have enriched my imaginary child. So thanks to Aunt Rosaleen, who still enriching it and that pushed my argument further. A person who joined me away: The Judith and Uncle Charles. Thanks to Selly
, its colors and flowers.
in Covina, and Ermanno Giuliano, a Delzanno, Carrie, Ally, Matt, Joe Penguin, the stories of John, all of them have fed my imagination. For
Aimer for neurons. And so to Elena. In a thank you from my thoughts.
And now thanks to the two on this page are over the top.
LaMiaFra that followed the project since he took life, it has encouraged and supported as it did with me, with its delicacy and its strength. Last
Thanks goes to that one in every hundred who held up my thesis and especially me in the final stage. Who more than anyone has penetrated even criticizing. To John, who gave those characters blacks and the hands that wrote them many nuances, which showed me how to move more in the black color.
prof. Bourlot to contact for interviews.
prof. Lombardi is a final thanks to the availability, interest in the project and giving me confidence, precious things.
CONTENTS INTRODUCTION
ENGINE I: THE WORD IMAGE IMAGINARY
I.1 I.2 I.3
IMAGE IMAGE MEDIA
I.4 Homo sapiens
MOTOR HOME videns II: THE WORLD IN INFANT
II.1 THE WORD 'IMAGE
II.2 THE DISAPPEARANCE OF 'CHILDREN
II.3 THE CHILD - ADULT CHILD
II.4 IMAGINARY
ENGINE III: COMPANIES'
III.1 PICTURE PICTURE: "THE VALUE
ENGINE IV: COMPANIES 'consumption. From the cradle
CONSUMER MARKETING OF COOL
IV.1 IV.2 market segmentation
IV.3 JUNIOR YOUTH AS TARGET CONSUMER
CHAPTER I: THE POST-MODERN BRAND
CHAPTER II: THE DRESS TALK, THE BRAND OF CLOTHING ANNOUNCES THE DRESS TALK
II.1 II.2 THE BRAND OF CLOTHING COMMUNICATION
CHAPTER III: children's clothing. BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT DRESS
III.1 THE DRESS IN DIFFERENT STAGES OF LIFE OF THE CHILD SOCIALIZATION OF CHILDREN
III.2 III.3 STYLISH
SOCIALIZATION AGENCIES AND TO MAKE THE MOD FASHION
III.4 fashion brand CHILD
CHAPTER IV THE BRAND OF CLOTHING The collective CHILD INTERVIEWS
IV.1 IV.2
CONCLUSIONS APPENDIX I STATEMENT I
INTERVIEWS
II SHEET DATA ANALYSIS
II TABLE known brands "
APPENDIX II
SOME IMAGES
REFERENCES
REVIEWS AND ARTICLES MADE FROM MATERIAL FOUND ON THE WEB SITES INTERNET
0 comments:
Post a Comment