Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dvd Player Dvp-sr200p What Cables Do I Need

Zombie war. Luke 2 vs Zack and Ste

While we were sitting to clean our weapons, the door of our hut was opened and Rudolf, Vampirella said, panting and puffing as he entered a husky sled after kilometer race. Vampirella because we called him one day, he lost all his teeth during a fight and not having the money to rebuild mouth, covered his gums with a vampire dentures, plastic, ones used for Halloween. That alone would be enough to take the piss out of life, but what was even more fun to hear him speak. The saliva that accumulated in his mouth and the hardness of the denture made his words bubbling and ill defined. It was like hearing about a guy with one of those rattling braces, complete with metal rods and elastic.

"Guga, Ge! I gogato the nagondijo! Yelled Vampirella.

"You could get that fucking vampire dentures? It is not clear a sledgehammer. "Luca said.

Vlad took his false teeth, which brought with it blue spaghetti saliva. Disgusting for us zombies. His talk better, but not by much. Without dentures and the gums seemed fine discoveries to talk to an old man.

"Shtavo descend, I found the nashcondilio of Sciak."

Luke and I jumping up excitedly, were years that we wanted to know where he had hidden the bastard.

"Ok, sit down and tell us everything." I said.

Vampirella Zack told us that he had hidden in a six-story building in downtown Saronno. Outside the palace was surrounded by a hundred zombidioti of (so called the new recruits workers lobotomized Zack) who kept watch day and night. Zack was the top floor, each floor below, put-call of the zombie special. Selected and recruited ex-fighters, soldiers, masters of weapons and criminals. And after having undergone training, turned them into monsters more terrible, thanks to some surgical implants. Vampirella paid one of the few soldiers still mentally normal Zack (thanks to the old training), and then ordered the list of super soldiers in the palace.

Highlights:

Fuji, sumo wrestler. According

Plan:

Twins Skull.

couple of wrestlers.

Third floor:

Francisco Lamas.

Swordmaster.

Fourth floor:

Shadow.

Ninja.

"Vampirella, why the list only goes up to the fourth floor?" I asked.

"Nesciuno has never reached the fifth."

"A ninja? Where the hell did you find?! I want one too, damn. " said Luke.

'Get out, get one of our pajamas and put him black. Do you think the time to think this bitch? "I said.

"Hmm ... you say pajamas?"

"Tell me you're joking."

"I'm kidding."

"Good, now we think of a plan to be able to get into the damn thing building, all floors and break up the ass that Dali zombie of my balls. "


SOUNDTRACK:



ATTACHMENTS:







0 comments:

Post a Comment