Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pacific Science Center Promos

Zombie war. Zack vs Luke Ste 4

Fuji rose from his throne of stone. If it seemed enormous seated, standing was immense. Eclipse began to fill the room to cover also Luke and me.

"Ste This is big, "said Luke.

"I see it from me that is big. Think of a way to let them blow your mind, rather, "I answered.

We were armed, but without being overloaded. Two shotguns with two boxes of ammunition, two grenades and machetes. Fuji approached slowly with heavy steps that echoed as a basketball in a gym is empty.

"Look how slow. Zack must have trained to kill anyone coming into this room and nothing else. If it is a zombidiota, we have some possibilities, "I said.

"Hey, fat man! Know what the asshole of your master? "Shouted Luke.

Fuji did not seem to listen. He continued to advance, emitting groans from sick elephant.

"Good idea, Luke. It 's definitely a zombidiota. Let's divide, so we can attack from two sides. "

We parted, and slowly began to move. I left right and Luke. Fuji chose to follow me with her eyes, which was followed by a slow motion toward my direction. My plan was to do just that. I knew that Fuji would have chosen one of us. So, what would end up behind him, he could shoot him in the head. There was a small problem. I had not told Luke. I was about to shout at him to shoot, but that idiot preceded me. I saw him climb over Fuji up to the head, legs astride the shoulders. He looked like a child with one of those big beach balls in his hands. Fuji I was now facing. Of course I could not shoot him in the head, because a zombie extremely jerk, decided to punch his head as a huge boulder, a sumo wrestler is zombies. I shot to the right leg of the fat. A large portion of flesh fell off, but without distracting Fuji from stretching his hands to his neck. Two pincers are conjoined to lift me and take me by the throat, making me lose the grip that the gun fell to the ground. The problem was not breathing. The thing that bothered me was that he could take the head as you do with a grape from the bunch. At that point, hello Ste

Fuji I got up to the height of his gaze, and that of Luke, who continued to pull his punches on the temples without understanding that it would not be served to a cock. Fuji shook so hard to prevent my vocal cords to be clear.

"Luaah! Luuaaahh! Race Guella gaggio of desdaa! "

Luca stopped throwing punches and looked at me astonished. He had not even noticed that I had captured Fiji.

"Shit, Ste I took! Quiet, I'll punch this background dickhead! "

'Gaggia, gaggiiaa," there was not yet arrived. A situation that was incredible.

"What? What the hell is a gaggia?

While Fuji was kindly offering me an for me the swan neck, I looked down, then pointing the gun in his hand.

"GGH Ga ... ... aa!" Just a second, and my head would be splattered on top as the soap between wet hands. Luke followed my gaze and my hand and finally understood.

"Aaaah, you meant spaaaraaa. What a prick, as I did not think about it before. "

Luca took the shotgun, put the barrel on the neck of the beast and fired. Fragments of brain and blood I ended up blue in the face. A nice bucket of shit, maybe swallowed an eye, but I'm not sure. Fuji let go and I fell at his feet. The body remained motionless as a huge statue of fat. He remained motionless until Luke not stood on the shoulders of fat and decided to get off with a somersault as the heroes of cinema. The thrust of the feet did stagger the mountain of lard. I was removing the giblets from the eyes. I made time to see the avalanche zombie when he was already half-way to turn me into a flat bread. Fortunately I was able to dodge in time. Luke came up with a defiant smile.

"Well, and one is gone. Nice work, partner, "he said.

"But that nasty bitch, do you know why the fuck did not you shot in the head?"

"At first I wanted to save ammunition. Then I let myself get carried away, and I forgot. "

" And you wanted to save ammunition smashing a head as big as an armchair, with the skull as hard as the walls of a safe, a fistfight? "

"Well, yes."

"You're right. Stupid that I did not tell you that the heads as big as that does not split with his fists. "

" Never mind, "said Luke," you just served to remind you next time. "

"He was sarcastic, you idiot. Do not worry, I will sign. Both the wheel will turn sooner or later, and then yes we will laugh. "

Intimae Luke to shut at least until the next plan. Skull Twins were waiting for us. But I had no problems, I was pretty pissed off that they can make anyone's ass.


SOUNDTRACK



ATTACHMENTS:


0 comments:

Post a Comment