We climbed the stairs, aware that the Twins would have been a skull bone of a lobotomized much hard fat with diaper. We arrived at the door with the usual label: Skull Cufflinks.
"Ok, here we are. Now we enter and I recommend reactive, "I said.
"Quiet, Ste spappolerò The chest just inside."
"You wanted to say to the head."
"... Ceerto, to the head. Sorry. It 'was a slip. "
" I'll tell you straight out, Luke. Combine one of your crap and I swear that we amputate the leg and I'll kick your ass until the last Plan. "
" Why me legs amputated? "
" To make sure that every kick your ass hole centers decomposed with the tip of the amphibians. "
" As you wish, so do not feel anything. "
" You'd feel better about myself. Now, more prepared and do not break my balls. "
I broke the door with a well-aimed kick, then we went with the shotgun leveled and ready to fire. Nothing. Apart from a large ring in the middle of the room. The exit was on the other hand, beyond the ring. Twins, no trace.
"Maybe it's their day off," said Luke.
"Maybe it's a trap," I answered.
began to walk with caution, ready to fire at the slightest noise. We drove along the edge of the ring, I noticed he was one of those professional: with padding on the corners, ropes and the square covered with a carpet textiles, with large spots of blood. A kind of macabre abstract art. We arrived at the exit door in a surreal atmosphere, the place was dark and silent, they heard only the buzz of the battle that was unfolding outside. Strange, too much for my taste.
"Hey, hey, there are. Maybe Zack has called them to report to his office, "said Luke.
"It would be a blow ass, Luke."
I opened the door to the stairs, and two fists comparable to two truck hit us. They made us throw back a couple of meters and taking the guns was missing - Another time, Holy shit! - fell and crawled away, since under the ring. The punch itself did not hurt. But the sound of that shattered facial bones were strong, like the crushed walnuts with a dumbbell. Two thugs jumped on us and we tore away the rest of the weapons. They were twins, which They tied us and took us to the ring. When we jumped on, I had not realized how powerful they were. Have been high on the six feet. With huge muscles and defined. Two blocks of granite appearance with zombies. A
a missing right hand, and the other left. Both cleanly severed, to the wrist. They had no other obvious injuries, except the fists of flesh missing from his neck. Same bite, the same position. Recruits specially chosen for this work. Opera Zack. I believe that the severed hands, are a form of punishment for their master. A refusal to burnish real sausage? Or to look after her in the hallway between the buttocks? Goes to know what you think that gay zombie depraved.
wore masks similar to those used by Mexican wrestler: one red and one blue, with eye holes to drop and the corners of the mouth of a shark drawn to the sides. Their head caught our attention. They had a big bump that made them look like aliens. They looked like the helmets Hairdresser. Also wore the traditional clothing with lots of elastic straps, which recalled the colors of the masks. Luke and I, with his arms tied behind their backs and faces similar to hamburger with lots of ketchup, we could not help but chuckle.
"See, Ste? What the fuck have under those masks, they wear hats like watermelon? "hissed Luke.
"ssh, hush! If you do that can not help myself. I shake your abs from laughing. And 'as if their heads had a hole like that of whales, except that shit from there. And they filled diapers, "I answered.
Luke burst into a loud laugh that made him fall backwards. Rode the air with their legs and wept profusely.
"What the fuck are you laughing at, you idiots!" Shouted one of the twins.
What we instantly silenced. Were not part of the soldiers lobotomized. They were sentient.
"Oh, fuck. You speak, "said Luca sat down again.
"go wrong" I whispered to myself. But I heard one of the twins.
"Yeah, rotten prick. To go wrong. "
" What are you going to do? If you wanted to kill us, you'd already done. Rod balloon. "
Luke burst into laughter and another fell back again.
"Please, Ste Enough! Do you want me to blow up the brain power of laughter? Today, you're great, man! "
In fact, jokes, I was really in shape. One of the twins approached Luke and waged a right in the face. Dark blood and teeth shot up in different directions, adding a new touch to the picture of blood stains on the carpet. Then he approached, and stooped to take her in front of my eyes.
"Next time you pulping skulls, we understand?"
"Understood."
"You asked me what you want. If we wanted to kill you. Of course, our master ordered us to help you out in any way. And that's what we do. You see. My brother and I, we are not fond of guns. In our view no fun to shoot in the head or limbs cut off. "
" Well done, I agree on everything. You see that you are smart. "Luca said.
"Your friend is too stupid to live," said the other twin turning to me, "you tell him how things are?"
I turned to Luke "You shut the fuck up that mess in your face? We are outside, you understand? "
" Ok, ok. "Luca said.
Then the twin continued
"We are lovers of the struggle, pure and hard. It is so that we defeat the enemy, according to our philosophy, and that is how we will defeat you. If you want to take it as a chance to save your ass, go ahead. If you want to be realistic, it's a more dignified way to die. "
" Let me get this straight. We will have to fight in a wrestling match, against you? "I asked.
"Exactly. Anything goes and who wins, who is still alive. "
I saw her really bad. Those were professional wrestlers, they would have pulverized in a few minutes. We have extracted the brain with bare hands and then walked on under our eyes glaze over. It would take a miracle. I turned again toward Luke to tell him - Quiet, partner. We'll make it, but Luke had idiotic expression. With a broad smile like a plum tart gone bad. He wanted to do it, could not wait to start the match. Maybe it was an advantage, perhaps the ultimate proof that we were doomed. Twins untied us, we rose up, and while Luke rummaging through the pockets, said
"So, would make us the butt. Well, let say a thing, especially men bulb, Ste and me we'll make sure this is your last meeting. E 'come the time of withdrawal and that you take care of children who have clung the head. "And as a final gesture of triumph, pulled out of his trouser pocket his mask of the Thing of the Fantastic Four and put it on. And then I had to say one thing.
"We're fucked."
SOUNDTRACK:
ATTACHMENTS:
0 comments:
Post a Comment