Monday, January 31, 2011

Ditty Move Faqs For Ets

Not just for Valentine's Day

Hearts like I like - flax, linen or light cotton, lace, string or wool on the hanger and the inscription made the transfer.
Pendants perfect to decorate your home, not only in Valentine's Day.

Heart No. 1


Heart No. 2


Heart No 3


Heart NR 4


hearts show the rest next time, because the batteries "exhausted", and the second set I forgot to pre-charge: /



"I know your name
You know my
The blue eyes
Zgasiłeś glow
tea cools
raining again
You do not want to know
Do what you want ... "
Tears - Empty words

My personal feeling, unfortunately, have recently been brutally treated, in fact I became brutally aware of the grim reality. However, the heart for some time been systematically subjected to shock and bursting, and finally was driven road roller ...

Source - net

... but life must continue to take place, a house with two children funcjonować as it should, so no tears.

Angels Aniela award granted to me, for which many thanks.
nice to be blessed with such a nice gesture:)


To my regular guests joined the new faces - welcome you warmly:)))
greet all and I now go to you for odwiedzinki:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment