Today Grandfather's Day, so for them this line of W. Chotomska
"Who will tell you about the old years
these year eyewitness.
As our country grows, as people grow
tell you your grandfather.
open heart, open pocket,
imputation chocolate.
With your success is always happy.
Who? Well known to his grandfather.
A spsocisz like something, and how naknocisz
as you need to ask for advice -
who is pulling his ears out of poverty?
known - always grandpa!
grandchildren so they ask that the flowers florists
not hide under the counter.
grandfather is a celebration!
Flowers for Grandpa!
Cheers, long live the grandfather! "
We Live 100 years!
:)
* * * * *
Who let him believe he did not believe - yesterday's conjuration succeeded, and today the sun shone with us!
It became clear and pleasant, the way I like:)
And if it works, it created another ptaszorki. The more that some liked!
* * * * *
Gilmore girls - I have two requests, and generally be happy to see the questions and assistance:
first Who realizes where you can buy a gray shaded twist, but no black blocks (because that is no problem). Middia was so nice and gave me about a shop, but - put it so - not every seller takes buyers seriously: / I'm interested Cording 1920-1930.
second Where in Wroclaw felting needle to get dry? I'm at, but I'm not being, and I would like to try this method:)
I will be grateful for the help:)
And at the end picture with a dedication to our blogging friend. I need to write, for whom? ;)
Yours:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment