So I sit in a house with sick kids wiping their noses, giving antibiotics, syropki, listening to the coughing, whining and crying, so you know that I've had enough: /
And since I, too, but not defended against nasty wirusiskami, no it #$%^&...
admit that after knowing the blog Eltei was difficult for me to invent something, because you create beautiful craft in the same range, and even say that it has more talents than I do:)
Well, after long dumaniach came up with a wreath, which was to be ptaszkowy, but somehow came out the spring-Ptaszkowo-Easter;)
I enjoyed both making and the end result, so (once) you can expect a repetition in other kolorkach:)
The second idea is a house - pendant, which has already been presented:
Only now I saw that the hearts went out to the upside-down, hihi! And nobody paid attention to me! Sorry ELTE:)
And some additives przydasiowo-piciowych, but without the silver, he disappeared and so far is somewhere, but who knows where ... " ;)
I know that the shipment arrived, and (probably) like it, so I am happy:)
Now I'll show you a copy of our home Owsiak. Pictures do not come out sharp, because he would not object together, but as I saw in those young doctors toy glasses, then I laughed to tears;)))
fell into my hand lately horoscope full of flavor and it turned out, I'm Sage! I must admit that reading the description is so me no more, 90% would agree with him. For those who like fun I've included other spices: sage
23.12 - 20.01 21.01
pink - 19.02
cumin 20.02 - 21.03
rosemary 22.03 - 20.04
basil 21.04 - 21.05
marjoram 22.05 - 21.06
savory 22.06 - 22.07
chamomile 23.07 - 23.08 24.08
parsley - mint
23.09 24.09 - 23.10
dill 24.10 - 22.11
anise 23.11 - 22.12
: )
At the end of those who start their holiday wish of snow and great fun, and those who just wish breaking session in May Pen and passed exams, or for reasons to party:)
I wish Sun
all:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment