Friday, January 21, 2011

How Do I Get Leaf Green For My Mac




Ok . It was all he could say, or better answer.
you, that there had been nothing but a puppet that rustled through the grass in a field dirty forgotten, never had a single glance, not for himself.
Nobody asked, so that she knew of the strange intonation new women, with clean clothes and fingers pointed, began to assume when they spoke. She?
They stood there, straight as ibex, with comic grimaces. Looking at her, gesticulating, waiting, what? Tamira that you did something out of his mouth sewn.
wanted something from her, I sensed but did not understand. The
small eyes uncertain do not understand, did not the first time. But one afternoon he heard again quell'intonazione, looked up and grimaced, inside a pair of dimples, a number of recent claims that perhaps should not ignore. He did not answer, not for them. She could not, would not.
It was not like other girls. She did not like the dolls because he had never had one. And his mother was not like those who smiled at her a bit too much why do not you feel ashamed. His mother
not stroking his hair, which hung down long shoulders minute. Tamira were blacks and adored comb, accarrezzarli, they wanted straight hair, as if she had spent years she did not know to untangle the knots, gently moving his hands over his thick hair for her to sleep when the cold made it difficult. Tamira could do it all by himself, not me ask you anything, just to be left alone, not to show. It was not like other children, had their afternoons, or their birthdays, the days at sea, not a sand castle to tell. She made them with the earth, sometimes with the fertilizer, and like the waves, we thought the bulldozers to wipe out its castles in the south tower of the imperfect and a princess screaming paura.Nessuno owed her an explanation and she was never aware of anything to anyone. He was tossed from one field to another in silence, and because of its endless corridors of his ten years. At the second he decided not to paste pictures on the walls, no frame on his life, no souvenir that reminded her of a caravan of those places that her grandmother icevad forgotten by God was when he took the license to forget, every moment .


With uncertain eyes tried to avoid that now interrogating eyes.
Tamira was still a small snail that the dew could no longer wet. The heat was suffocating under eyes and she knew that even he might find, not by them. He felt more dignity in being a small animal that was moving in the piece of land he had chosen for themselves without having anything to anyone. No obligations, no uniforms, no obligations.
It was too late to not be noticed. The shell was lost if the street or in a field, its.
Social workers had preceded it, then the judge. The small nut nn took a long time to understand. ... Now she was a house? Monochrome doors that enclosed rooms which popped mountain goats, bucks, sometimes children, other mothers, looks a lot like her, but walk tall, with a firm step.
It took little to understand the rules of the game. The lawyer spoke about rights and duties. Tamira knew no one right but he realized that he had a duty to respond to those colored mouths. What made it sad, helpless, narrowed his eyes. Tamira And he left.
He did one day in the mirror. Finally, alone in a bathroom of a room that had the beds. They were nice, comfortable, warm and soft. Tamira But that morning he had a lot to do. This mirror, he saw two eyes in blacks as pitch all that he did not want to tell, all the answers you did not want to give, what if he wanted to keep. Only for himself. He smiled wide, those who had seen bored watching television. I tried several times until the cheekbones and eyes seemed tells the same lie. It worked, everything else was closed in a simple ok. Many times
missed appointments but she could only say "ok " no other piece of himself. It was always the task and its quderni were whiter than the dew. It was brought up to obey without telling the her. Only a sound that came out from his lips uncertain convincing. So comprehensive and meet the ringing of the ears and here they are the dimples, those gossips intrusive that are placed along the route that led from the room in the library. A smile, a " ok", the grin faded Tamira and passed on.
Over time I recognized the smile Tamira. The other wore.
Place the cheeks on the mouth, with a mechanical movement pulled her lips up and wholesale and ran the wires like a puppet master said " ok", as was his wish.
was a beautiful raven-haired puppet who smiled: a heartbreaking caricature. The pupils are dilated so the abnormal to collect all the light that he could not adopt. And again, "Ok " he says.
did not cry, ever. The masks do not have eyes.

In the middle of December led her to see Harlequin. I just came back expecting the top of a flight of stairs. I did not expect, I saw. I raised his voice "as it was then?" I asked. She, without turning, he said "ok " . He washed his face, the mask broke in and took my hand soap. It was then that I knew her smile. "It's not February," he said. I never knew if he was referring Arlecchino just saw at the theater or to the form that had ceased to wear, at least with me. I had wrong, she was waiting for me, had not turned to see a step is not empty, another. He slowed down, he wanted to hear my voice, he hoped, I'm not sure but I think that was the emotion that I saw a tear swelling, a drop was fleeting, the trick was disbanded and he went down, slow , wet his first smile of Tamira. The attending a month. The only met that day in mid-December, the last step of a staircase in front of a warm smile, gentle, through a tear, which even I knew I had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment