"Mrs. Cicero ?
" Tell me, dear. "
"She knows her neighbor?"
"I bet you're referring to Zahara, right? And why are you so interested? "
" You know, turn the voices ... "
Mrs. Cicero assumed a sad expression, he looked down and sighed.
"I bet those regards missing children," he said.
"Yes, ma'am," I replied.
"Listen, boy. I do not know well Zahara, but I remember very well his accident. "
" Accident? "
" Oh, yes, poor girl. A few years ago, was hit by a 'car. Just outside the gates of the neighborhood. It has not been the same. So they say. Even if I did not know before the fact. However, it is alienated from everything and everyone. He says a few incoherent words and wanders the neighborhood staring at people like the devil when he has to choose where to take the soul. These voices you heard, about two missing children in the last two years. The police and the police are investigating since then, with few results. Until now there has been known nothing. And some malignant mouth began to look wrong Zahara, instilling suspicion by many who live here. Do me a favor, Mario. Do not tell that things could deteriorate further the situation of that poor girl, I have enough problems. If these items were to increase, it could become a difficult situation for her. You know what I mean? "
" Yes, ma'am Cicero. I will not go with anyone. Promised. "
" Bravo. "
We went out there and we shared the elevator with a salute just outside the door. You do the shopping, let me school.
During the break between classes and the other I thought a lot about what I told the lady Cicero. Perhaps he was right. Maybe Zahara is just a poor mad suffered two disasters: a serious incident and the adversarial distrust of the people. However, the shadow of suspicion was born in me. A worm that I clung like a tick in the ear of a dog. I decided to keep my promise to Mrs. Cicero, but being careful to keep their distance from Zahara. I was thinking of not taking more or take the elevator only if accompanied by someone. I had spent my life without ever meeting her. From that moment on, I spent avoiding it.
SOUNDTRACK:
Attachments:
0 comments:
Post a Comment