Friday, March 4, 2011

Fix-it-up: Kates Adventure Full Free Version

Easter Eggs - pendants in lace

Yeah, again, all my hangers, so who does not want to - let's not read;)
Today
other models, more in-vintagowym koronkowo style.
to this hare-ornament, which I like very much. Well just hit me in the eye, so I had to buy it and for something to use! Great wkomponowaƂ just in the climate of these eggs because of intentional "aging." Anyway, look
same:



The smaller pendants for the time being, three.
first on a light background:



Next hangings were to be only with the crown, but the rabbit just impressed me and I gave him, wherever he could; )
second pendant is a thick lace ...



... and the third with a very sensitive issue.



next pendants are large and have a transfer subtitles.
"Hallelujah" on a white background:



"Merry Christmas" on a white background:



And two bunnies on a wide lace - my favorite from this set:



I made a pendant without the bunnies, because not everyone is, after all they must like it.
"Hallelujah" on a dark background:



"Merry Christmas" on a dark background:



And finally pendant with brown accents on clear insinuations of a friend:)



Recently I had a problem with getting EMTEC transfer paper. I used it so far and I was very pleased. Unfortunately, I've run, and in any stationary store or online, I can not find it. So I bought another and ... TRAGEDIJA! Nightmare, a disastrous, horrible! We strongly advise against this Canson, which use transfer in their work! The material burned, and the theme still does not glued! A lower temperature at all for him did not work. Allegro ordered another one and now I'm scared!
Can any of you guys know where I can buy transfer paper EMTC? I will be grateful for namiarki:)
And now I'm going to fight - not with the paper transfer - with the PIT-I, /

Yours:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment