Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Praise Dance Dress Ideas

pendants of salt mass

Today the idea of \u200b\u200bmasosolne pendants decorated with Easter serwetkowymi, stickers, haberdashery, raffia, watercolors ...
the back I posted a nice poem - an occasional request.
Last year the kids took it as a wish - gifts for their ladies, counselor to kindergarten kids in the 'rabbit', grandmothers give their grandchildren, and fellow Women instead of cards. Some people bought them or to hang on Easter gift, or just for yourself - as a decoration for your home or work.

Large round

Eggs 3D with an inscription on a square


hen and rooster

Eggs 3 D with bunnies on the square



in voting for the new fragrance strawberry pendant definitely won, so I bought a scented oil ... mandarin green tea;)))
Brydzia - it's you, because I have written about this tea and I became intrigued by how such a thing could wanieć! Well, in my eyes, this gave me a tangerine tea. And since before pinch strawberry did not smelled like strawberries (do not know, maybe the fault of my almost totally blocked nose and sinuses), but the smell is good energy and fun, well, the choice was simple - mandarin!

Among Voters was drawn to the smell of Tuome .
Although not your preferred flavor, but I hope that he speaks:) Give me an email adresik.

so today, because I go now finish off the sheep:)
Regards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment