sleep sitting up today! Neither
lowland weather today does not serve me or watching all new episodes of CSI, plus "killer mind" to 1 o'clock at night! Nobody told me no, but I can not help that I like them very much and they are basically only series that I watch compulsively and systematically:) Well, a week
SOMEONE had to escort children to school;)
SOMEONE had to escort children to school;)
Today will różniście, which would show the outstanding work of loose in the depths of your computer. Besides szyciowo hung on the hangers of all types, so I will not repeat:)
And so in the meantime, hit up, for example, such a ruffled pillow in red krateczkę:
He was also Family picture, but I show him just because of the uniqueness of the contract. He had to say recognize additional family member, a black dachshund. Since probably not polite to hang him;) together with the people, it got something a la shack at the bottom. It came out good, at least for me:) Anyway, the same image in the real world it came out much more efficiently, the picture has somehow I did not want: /
Now something with decoupage, or variations on the theme of lavender. I have personally made babydoll like this, which I do not have any idea what I do. U does not suit me, and I wanted to something like that to make:
Carafe
I really like this theme butterfly with lavender.
light
I was recently in Biedronka, he had to be hanging, and I felt like the smell of strawberries. Anyway, it was pretty graphic. I even bought that and ... pissed off now! The money spent, the smell of strawberries is not, is downright stinky pendant (although with nice graphics): (
therefore can not be helped, you have to do yourself!
Hence the question to you - so far I made pendants with the scent of freesia and have large success, which of course makes me happy baaardzo!, but because I have a cool new theme, then I would like them to do so for a variety of different scent. I do not know with what? "I can not to decide.
Podpowiedzcie - rose, orange, strawberry, or maybe something else? Lavender fall off, because I still have dried.
for incentives - the voters will draw a set of hangers to the chosen theme and the winning scent!
term - the next post:)
Oh, pytanko yet - who knows where I can buy the book "Tildas studio? Or maybe some good soul wishes to set up and send me to buy, because in Poland, the event is not to get? Of course not for free.
Asia gave me about a bookstore website, but I am there I am not very kumata;)
greet and fall to the kitchen, because without the next coffee is not, however, will host today:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment