And basically zakosił! Normally
podpierniczył without asking me!
I bought an artificial grass to make nice pictures pisankom and I do not have it - 'cause I need' stwiedził husband. And I like what I bought it?!
No, but I was kind, even very much, because the compensation I bought a prettier;)
Besides the grass serves lofty goals (obviously not mine), or as decoration passion of her husband.
A passion is:
first soooo many requiring patience, especially as the company will release a dud, which is mega cracks, not to mention painting the details (for me, horror!)
second requiring eating lots of
third expensive!
only plus of this is that there is no problem with gifts in different occasions:))) So
there can be no more socks or deodorants;)
session here with a custom-żoneczce grass;)
But admit that it looks ok!
In this model, there was a lot not only to pierdółek painting - strings, chains ... So, Crafts! ;)
I still come up with something on the water. Maybe blue tops?
A picture here referring to the topic space is insufficient, after some time in the event of such passion, such as modeling. It's only as part of the collection, because most specimens are in another display case. In this beautiful, big and very impressive galleon that Young had already spoil dad (both then in a wild rush uciekałyśmy before its fury, because it was a year of work!) and therefore the models are now hidden behind the complex is.
Greetings to all modelers - have a passion for beautiful!, But not on my nerves;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment