pendants were the motives of Easter, the day will be different - with flowers, birds, elfikami. She found even a pendant with a marine theme, for example, to the bathroom.
still dominates the scent of freesia, but I am tempted to try more of rose oil.
Elfiki
Flowers
Paris
Birds
This is my favorite theme, cut out from a larger image.
And this is a cool theme, but do not cut just cut and no turn for what the word is used as a method of transfer, P
Politics , are drawn from the net. I had them on the drive, because once there, and I liked them enrolled. Waiting for his turn in the use of, and of a lived to see:) A little more that I have and need to save on an external drive, because I - pish pish! - Wypiórka computer, it will not panic that something went into space, D
I must mention that ocieplinkę packed inside R, that was fast. Even though he liked it:)
And with us today
"So much of the sun throughout the city
have not seen it yet
look Look here!" ...
... and go for a walk!
I already feel like the battery indicator is growing by the hour and the power is back:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment