Friday, February 25, 2011

Dity Move Faqs For Ets

new house

Shopping larger family as well which would not have to bite of breakfast cereals to canned ham;)
chops (fat- such are to be to be good and that! there is no diet!) tomorrow with fried pork purchased by Young, which ended with punched a two tumors on his forehead! If only symmetrically, but not - we had to applied twice a pestle in the same place that Plum has grown to the size of the second head!
Well, I for a moment to sit down and show you the house-hanger, which was created for us.
is a little different style than those shown in the previous post - a lot of linen, ecru lace, a large bell, flowers made of felt and wooden buttons, and the animals pretty fired.






I have this cool material in the flowers, so I think that the rise again in a similar style house.

And this is my victory, which came from Rose Angel .
Thank you very much - pendants are very climate and simply beautiful:)


for us now prevailing Shark photos and heartfelt wishes:)


m
I announced that I will every day now, because sypnęło items to me, and I will not przynudzać long posts, so beware!
:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment