So how can we build children's bedding!
I got cool bed linen in chickens, with which it does not quite know what to do. Until finally the ball (as in Dobromir) surprised and formed - and how - the next jajcarskie pendants:) I
large and small, and medium:) I
nice:)
Thank you very much:)
Okay, okay - I remember that today I announce the results of the candy;)
After the rejection of my votes, repeated and those that did not meet the conditions to announce the following:
first prize for the person who left a comment under the post goes to
second prize for the Observer goes to
zwyciężczyniom congratulate and wait for the addresses:)
All other people thank you for your participation in the candy and the willingness to share their thoughts and experiences in the "Holidays":)
I hope that many people will benefit from the tips and thus spend a pleasant holiday this year:)
From what I read, most of us are on holiday the sea, but also recommend the place on the lakes, mountains and abroad.
Thank you:)
A holiday just 4 months!
Yours:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment