Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Build Chinese Repeating Crossbow

not had time to post

Well, I could not write anything on Valentine's Day! And why?
For us FLU AGAIN!
Young returned yesterday afternoon from the summer camps, and within hours the temperature was flat it to nearly 39 degrees: (And today, for good measure a man has bred nearly 40 strokes. My hands go down, no because how much can be: / When this season ends viral?

So hastily variations on hearts Spring:




And that's a Valentine for my Valentine, which I got through the exchange of Renatką.
has made more favorite sweets and I managed to surprise him:)



As for the tap with the previous post, it is hereby announce that Brydzia will uszczęśliwona yellow Kuraki, blues kwietnym hanging man, and Ines Bronka get in the fall.
blues - ask for the address to @, the rest of the addresses is in good kapowniczku;)
Thank you for all the constructive comments. I agree with them 100%!

Hi all new faces - I'm very pleased to welcome you:)
I remember my CANDY , which was also good starting places for a nice holiday for everyone. And this is what it was:)

LOVE wish you all year round!
AND HEALTH, because the virus this year zmasowały attack and did not want to let go!



0 comments:

Post a Comment