Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Make Your Own Wrestler Belt

Pendants welcome

That's the new idea for a pendant made for me in the head in relation to wymiankami such private and blogging. Welcome pendants in the form of villas, which can be hung on the door of the house, room, store ...

first pendant created for the one that baaardzo like, but through her love of the blue unless I stop;), because the matching of materials and decorations for this tag came to me gray hair! In my all przydasiach dominated by strong and vigorous colors. Heavenly have little or no in the shade of what I had. Well, they had samples of Decorii is wymodziłam something like this:


Please veeery much patience, because this house is a prototype, so many imperfections in it. Even the free sample embroidery, which came out too freely, simply rozbestwił on the whole;))) But all done with heart and great commitment, so I hope that this catch up:)
pendant is reversible. Front with the word "Hello" and all sorts of decorations.
Bell, it is!




contrast, is back with the other ornaments including divergent squint cat is my favorite:)




Spider
already bought during the process and rczego pish ... I knew that I must somehow integrate them in the house.
Well here is apparently not one of these on the roof pajęczynce:)



second house was built in the "Female wymianki" in Artnowy24.
is one-sided and definitely more spring in colors which gave them likes.
It also has a little bit different layout.






Also it is not perfect, but overall I just like its predecessor.
A whole wymianki, who went to Neither of Avonlea looks like this - heart masosolne with your favorite violets, sachet-Ring also with violets, cottage-hanger, pads, mugs, and some novelties:


On the end of the greeting for a friend who recently not impress us with their mice and fairy tales because of the virus - mouse replacement:)


I also greet all visitors and new Observer!
And especially Mrs Kate, who I recently wanted to spend a moment and clarify some issues related to the health of kids - thank you!
:) *

0 comments:

Post a Comment