długaśny will post again and soon, because this week in the afternoons I Swingtown. And in principle I am not only young - yesterday birthday present at school today, tomorrow carnival. I do just for sticking;)
was a lot of hearts, but most shown.
the news - heart jeans and what he described as R "such youth you came." Well, ask youth 'I love you':
second heart I dream home in a typical spring colors and motifs.
Both came out just beautifully (of course for me), but somehow the pictures it did not work out: / I need to definitely work on it!
There were also pillows.
first in blue tones with the use of image transfer. The base is excellent in appearance and sewing cotton in tiny flowers.
second pillow cieplutkim appeared in color and is typically decorative - with the theme elficzki, which to me is clearly chamomile. I used to feel odd Gazyni reverse application. I thought it would at the same time problems, but how is a good teacher to know how and what to do:). In addition, they are stitched with decorative flowers.
Now it's time for a gift under "Winter wymianki" organized by Ania. I accounted for the pleasure to prepare something for Janeczki . And so it went to the set of 5 in 1 (bag, bookmark, pads, pouch for phone and wipes), Ring-pod application butterfly grocery bag with heart and przydasie.
And I thank you so at the end of Theyooce (wounds woman - as I have you to conjugate;)!) And Ines for awards: ) * With your hands is a great honor for me:)
Ponudziłam you a little longer to charge the batteries fall, because with us today, BEAUTIFUL SUN SHINES! Until live
you want!
Yours:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment