Saturday, February 5, 2011

How Long Do You Charge A 12v Moped Battery



Today fast, because something onslaught - or supplier netu or (worse still) my komputerek: /
I am very pleased that, when the candy forms a base for us to cool places for a summer holiday. Thanks to you, girl! :)))

The hearts were new wallpaper, this time as a romantic.
this material in the florets have so little, that I wondered what he spent. Until the time came for him and revealed to me in the form of such hearts:)

version 'Home ... "


The' I love you '


I heart the tone ecru


And this is my challenge - to the hearts of fans all four wheels, the old and the new ones. The long shape of a my head, until finally the end result came out like this:




And I'll tell you that I am satisfied with each of the these hearts. Although each is different, it also came out very Climate each:)

And finally a little humorku for amateurs drink with foam, D

(source-net)
tbc

Sunday
Have you wish:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment