Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What Kind Of Doctor Diagnose Hernias

Nautical Candy Hearts:)

Well somehow I came out, that was supposed to be warm, and it got sea:)

Candy is a thank you for the support they received from you:) *
And by the way some starter this blog because nausea is probably done! D
But to dampen your aspirations immediately beg that this is not the end of the candy so selfless!
The first (though not necessary) condition to meet the concerns of aid.
approaching holiday travel planning time. Sam I know how hard to find a cool place and do not need to take a loan for 10 years. Especially if the need still take interest and safety of children. So - if you want - in the commentary, share a nice place to spend the holidays (town, neighborhood, a specific roommate ...) above the sea, lake, mountains in Poland and abroad ... with children and without. Alternatively, write to place a wide berth should be avoided.
I'll start.
If anyone looking for a place on the Polish coast in a peaceful and quiet town, while lying near the famous resort and recommend it Trzęsacz Rusinowo. The biggest crowds, noise, bustle, traffic is at a distance, yet close enough that you can walk to get there in the event of bad weather. We also looking for accommodation, which is adapted to backyard playground. I know that many people sparzyło the internet offer, but we luckily managed and in good conscience I willing to share contact information. A flood in
Kobyle Mount I have written, so I will not be repeated. Simply select the label 'holiday'.
conditions for participation in the candy:
- a comment expressing their willingness to participate
- who wants to - by the way recommend cool place for a holiday
- Linked image in the sidebar for the blog
- those without e-mail address of the blog leave.
Comments can be entered into on February 27.
candy draw on February 28.
Now time for what is the lots are drawn.

Awards for those who leave a comment under this post


widoczkiem Reproduced from the seaside town, a small wooden lighthouse, a small basket beach.

Pendant / pendant with cat filled with lavender.

przydasi handful, and of course something sweet:)

addition commentator chooses the first one of these two items: rook-mascot in marine or long wool suit tail-ornament on the neck in a marine set color.

Additional award for my Observer
For the fact that you are!


box with treasures - diamonds (supposedly best friends are women!) Leżaczek and object from the photo above, which chooses not drawn Commentator:)

I hope that the awards and the establishment of candy you liked it:)

cordially invite you all:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment