was put to the task, do your last tap. Designs on the net is a whole bunch, so I chose for himself the ones that seemed most interesting. Of course, not without my small change;)
first model certainly gets okazalszy tail:)
He can sit and hang, and if someone wanted.
formula I found on the second some foreign site. I changed my tail. Well, Dziuba zdecudowanie for improvement. And to gain sympathy for clover lucky:)
third model came out nice, but the hanging version will have a more arched back and more rounded bottom.
Well, and I left my najulubieńszy pattern at the end!
Note - Session Bronka nice;)
All suitably appetizing rounded 'legs!
throw to detail, a wooden ladybug, a felt flower on her tummy ...
... buziulkę no and handsome;)
legs to improve the course, because any such meager gone. In the original, are sewn, but I liked this version. I just need to find the beads with large hole to thicker string or wool through.
Well, combined with the selection of materiałków can at will!
My self-critical because you already know. Podpowiedzcie which version you prefer and what to improve, where you do not like to work out more fun! Pliiis:)
And if someone wants to either tap (except that the dots), then let him write the commentary - willing to draw lots among the remaining three before writing the next post, which - at once point out - I do not know when it will:)
Today in our holidays began, and there NO SNOW: (
shame because the kids could have fun on the sled.
A kind of cold, so long supposed to be this winter!
Greetings to all: )
0 comments:
Post a Comment