I counted next week!
But time flies.
Today I'm going to brag wymianką of Ines - girl with a lot of great talent and a very nice person:)
started with my order for such frywolitkowe sówki that I wanted to use to decorate the bag .. .
... and ended up mega consignment, which probably hide for a quick, tell me no one zaślinił watching!
Well because I have and the tag frywolitkową (zielona!), and butterflies, and their own meadow frywolitkową lilipucich sizes:)
biscornu Green is the size of pennies and I could barely see him, and this woman has done!
Tab parchment - a style which in my life I have not seen up close, and certainly not touched!
Crochet cock in ideal for me and this kolorkach Malusi - milusia! Young
I got a beautiful ornament, in which even sent a smiley to my aunt as a reward, only the card and cleaned tatusiek wsiorbało pics: /
Not to mention the mountain of sweets, jackdaws and teas! And I-horn - Whether or not I think of, but I promise that catch up.
Behold and admire:)
best I left at the end:
Tadadam!!
's Capricorn, that's me!
Crochet and green goat - a beautiful, wonderful, beautiful!
No one is allowed to touch her at home, because it may cause permanent disability;)
even has such an appetizing bum like me: D
admire and praise - no absolutely not accept criticism !
Are these eyes can lie? D
Ines - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Love confessions were already;), now the words of praise - I love you and your capable hands!
So now I ask nicely przerolować up and go to page Ines, others to admire her work!
From my Today scribbles only new eggs - pendants, but not from chickens, because they are too wkurzyły rozbrykały and me, so they have to wait your turn;)
with gąskami
with crocuses
waves to you the goat is not a bedtime story, he holds fast to me, and I her - willing to hugging it got far too much;)
Meeee!
Ps remember that the records the candy lasts until midnight, and tomorrow losowanko:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment