Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Watch Family Guy Online Ipof

the crazy one

the late eighties the young kids like me loved to play football at the park from early morning until late evening, or until my father came looking for me with his hands after a very warm day as a bricklayer. It was a good time: there were plenty of Japanese robot cartoons, figurines sandwiches, fruit juice Billy , the first porn video and many other simple things, but capable of making a thirteen happy. The event that began just want to tell one of those days. It was summer, me and my friends some of the time we had taken a break from one of the hundreds of games football of the day. I remember a beastly hot, the kind that you glue the clothes on him like a second skin. Fortunately there was a solution that, in modern times, has become a rarity: the fountain. In the district where I lived, there were a lot. You could drink virtually everywhere, as well as to fill balloons for the preparation of the mega water balloon ready to refresh . In the evening we came home soaked and stained green, ready to receive some nice slap parents. At the time I hated them for it. Right now, looking at the spoiled children of today, raised by parents that children decided that they would not the Treaty their children the same way, I think that it was not that much wrong every now and receive five fingers. A few tablespoons of wood on the butt, some shuffling the steering wheel. Parents are kept in shape chasing children around the house, and I do not speak of Villon, I talk about apartments. Yet I always found a way to escape, at least for a little '.
As mentioned earlier, we were a refreshing fountain. It was me and my friend Nello. Friend and neighbor. In it was a very lively little boy with big ears and always ready to joke. We were discussing a very transmission used at the time, especially by children who began to discover that not only served the pea to piss: the Drive-in. A transmission comedy filled with all curves and half-naked girls. Not at the levels now, that's for sure, but enough to raise a tent by the flap of his trousers.


"Did you see drive-in last night?" Said Nello, "Lory Saint's own bona, not to mention the other! Ah, how I wish I had ten years longer. "

" probably would not change anything, perhaps you masturbate the birillino ten times more than now, "I answered.

"The birillino there you shall have you, beautiful. You'll see that I will be a great stallion first prize. "

" See , see, right. First prize for the most resemblance to the little finger. "
both burst out in laughter and threw water on him. One of the many beautiful moments of time. This time though, met someone who would change our lives. Some of the dark, with a heavy presence, the kind that you shake back, turning into a rattle attached directly to the brain.

In choked her laugh suddenly, the expression of his face changed in a nanosecond, turning from euphoric to terrified. Drops of cold sweat replaced splash-proof and he was motionless, his eyes elusive prey in danger.

"Do not look back" he said in a faint voice. "What is it, what happened?" I answered.
"There Zahara the mad, do not turn around and expect it to be passed, then I'll tell you."

"Ok, ok ..."

Until then I did not know who this Zahara the crazy. In the increasingly looked down her eyes, as if to dig a hole in the ground in thought and then buttarcisi inside. With the corner of my eye I began to see a female figure. When we passed by I realized why I was so worried In: Zahara was a woman in her thirties, but so worn and careless to demonstrate ten years older. She had long auburn hair tousled and very unappealing. She wore a purple shirt with white patches of sweat that formed the backdrop for dry and wet that day. Despite the heat, he wore a long skirt with a dirty floral design that came to crawl on the ground with each step. His face and his eyes were cerulean surrounded by deep shadows. strips and looked around with a look elusive and disturbing. If I remember correctly, his eyes were a dark green, like a pond full of leeches putrid and ready to feed on warm-blooded. Zahara spent a couple of yards away, and just half way he turned and stared at me. It was an unpleasant sensation. I found myself in that pool, nestled up to her neck, I could feel the slime replace the blood in my veins I froze instantly.

"I told you not to look, you prick!" I Cosy, managed to unlock and make me look away. Zahara continued to creep up to leave . Nello and I sigh and rinse it again to the fontanel.

" Fiuuu , we lacked a little ..." said Nello.

"You can know who the hell is that? I did a shit on me. "

" Come to my house, have a snack and I'll explain everything. "

Soundtrack:



Attachments:






0 comments:

Post a Comment