This lapsus Young, which immediately dorobiliśmy "egg and the bird"))) So
sewing eggs in the form of pendants in progress.
dots go on first:)
This version of the patriotic, that big red and white. Inscription
did transfer (as someone wants to buy it in the Gallery Dominican advise against it for now because I have a Media supermarket refurbishments and they do not really know where everything is! Me It took half an hour searching, and help to improve that, "maybe somewhere in the store ...'), a pendant and bow are made of wool.
sewing eggs in the form of pendants in progress.
dots go on first:)
This version of the patriotic, that big red and white. Inscription
did transfer (as someone wants to buy it in the Gallery Dominican advise against it for now because I have a Media supermarket refurbishments and they do not really know where everything is! Me It took half an hour searching, and help to improve that, "maybe somewhere in the store ...'), a pendant and bow are made of wool.
This is also a large, but it is bilateral, so you can distract yourself according to your mood.
next big, but this time with pink. Pendant and bow are made of ribbons.
time for small versions.
The first is the same white dots on a pink background on both sides, just different bows.
and small version of the patriotic.
And at the end of egg with flowers. I know, despite the title, but left me here to show this zapelętała hafcik delicate, because it's the only copy!
Easter eggs are available in several locations, simply click on the banners on the side.
The drugs have to earn;)
And in a house after a slight improvement yesterday we had a horror movie, because young first we did not react at a temperature of 39 degrees to paracetamol, and then to a double dose of ibuprofen, which resulted in more than 40 lines! Another 15 minutes and we had to call an ambulance, but fortunately slowly, because slow, but the mark began to disappear. Unfortunately, I suspect that some bacteria activated the flu, because the temperature jumps its like ping-pong, so tomorrow I go to the pediatrician to commissioned the first OB.
in the meantime I have to do some research it yourself, because Friday's visit to the doctor ended up drowning referrals, and after leaving the laboratory, except for the zombies I will do;)
Therefore, I apologize for not always leave behind Comment visiting your blogs, but do it in express pace, because every moment is' Maaamooo ....' Well, that husband podkurował, it gives me a moment to breath sometimes.
All those who are waiting for shipping - please be patient! If possible, try to send them this week.
Yours sincerely:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment